Delivery estimates are calculated by taking the estimated shipping date and adding the transit time (the time it takes a package to travel from our facilities to your destination address)
When orders shipped internationally reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected service delay (severe weather, natural disasters, unscheduled events, etc.), please add at least 2 to 3 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order.
The following order statuses are possible:
1. Pending payment - order has been created but not yet paid.
2. Waiting for recipient's reply; order not paid - the site member you selected has been sent a notification email. They can either accept or decline your gift offer.
3. Rejected by recipient; order not paid - the site member you selected has rejected your gift offer. You do not need to pay anything.
4. Rejected by recipient - the gift offer has been rejected.
5. Accepted by recipient; order not paid - the site member you selected has accepted your gift offer. You can proceed with the payment.
6. Canceled by sender; order not paid - you have canceled your order. It has been moved into your orders history.
7. Paid - the order has been paid. Site administrator has received a notification.
8. Rejected by administrator - site administrator has rejected your order for some reason. Please use the contact form to find out the details.
9. Shipping in process - your order has been sent and is on its way.
10. Delivered - your order has been delivered to the specified address.